Day 1: Favorite Musical - Phantom of the Opera
You guys probably knew that already, huh?
(I put NINE other pictures in this, what the hell?)
Day 01 - favourite musical
Day 02 - least favourite musical
Day 03 - favourite cast
Day 04 - favourite characters
Day 05 - favourite soundrack
Day 06 - favourite actress
Day 07 - favourite actor
Day 08 - a musical that you wanna dance on
Day 09 - a musical that you wanna sing on
Day 10 - favourite sketch
Day 11 - favourite director
Day 12 - musical you wish you could live in
Day 13 - musical with the most beautiful scenery
Day 14 - first musical you ever remember watching
Day 15 - musical that inspires you
Day 16 - favourite couple
Day 17 - a musical in your favourite theatre
Day 18 - musical you have watched more times
Day 19 - favourite Tony Award performance
Day 20 - musical that you love so freakin bad
Day 21 - musical that makes you cry
Day 22 - musical that i you have ever played
Day 23 - favourite playbill
Day 24 - musical with the best costume
Day 25 - musical that makes you happy
Day 26 - favourite film adaptation
Day 27- musical that reminds you good times
Day 28 - favorite play adaptation
Day 29 - musical that you have more stuff
Day 30 - last musical you watched
And all this time, I just thought it was the power of love pushing them along!
YOU MEAN THERE’S NOT REALLY A LAKE? MY LIFE IS A LIE!
my blog has become this weird mixture of fandoms, feminism, cats and really fucking ridiculous jokes that nobody outside this website would find remotely amusing
throughmusicmysoulbegantosoar replied to your post: i thumbnailed out the first few pages short comic…Yes Gakuen mothy is always good :D
hehe yeah!! hopefully i can/have the motivation to finish it during my holidays uvu
You can do it :D I’m cheering you on!
1. Don’t go out to lunch.
2. Don’t go online until lunch.
3. Don’t start writing your novel until you know your characters very, very well. What they’d do if they saw somebody shoplifting. What they were like at school. What shoes they wear. Spend days – weeks, months – being them until they thicken up and start to breathe. VS Pritchett said, “There’s no such thing as plot, only characters.” Once you know them well they’ll lead you into their stories. If you start too soon you won’t have a clue what they’re going to do and all is chaos.
4. However hopeless and inadequate you feel, leave that self behind. Psych yourself up until you’re confident that the world will be interested in what happens to your characters. Confidence is key.
5. Don’t “write”. “Writing” is about showing off, or imitating other writers. “Writing” mistakes solemnity for seriousness. Just write. Have courage, be truthful, be true to your characters.6. Don’t be daunted. Writing a novel is a huge adventure; when it’s going well it’s more fun than fun. When it stutters to a halt put it aside. Go for a swim, go for a walk, take a week off. Don’t panic or be afraid; you and your characters are in it together. Trust them to come to your rescue. Of course it’s a long haul, but you always knew that, didn’t you?
7. If a character stubbornly refuses to come alive, switch to the first person. Suddenly they’ll be speaking to you. Later you can change it back again if you need to.
8. I have to know the ending before I can begin. Map out as much as you need but don’t over-plot or you can constrict your characters. Let them change it as they go along.
9. You don’t have to know the ending.
10. In other words, you don’t have to listen to anyone’s advice. There are no rules to break. That’s the pleasure of it. Read The Paris Review interviews with writers – everyone has their own methods and if a novel is truly alive it will break all their rules too.
11. Discover the times when you’re most creative – mornings, nights, afternoons – and clear the time to work then. Many writers find the mornings are best, and the afternoons are only good for editorial corrections, or getting the washing done. Others can only work through the night, drunk.
12. Sort out your priorities. Don’t clean your home, other than as a displacement activity. There won’t be time. You’ll probably neglect your friends too, and even your personal hygiene. If you have children, however, try to keep them fed.
PEOPLE I LIKE GETTING INTO THAT THING I LIKE
Guessing Justine? Yes bby we’d totally date if I liked girls and MackxJustine wasn’t my OTP yep
(Also if you’re not Justine you still sound like a cutie patootie and the fact that you referenced My Immortal makes you aces in my book)
I love this woman.
And this is why I have the up-most respect for her.
she’s like a really sweet supportive mom
Actually, people don’t give her enough credit. Instead, they assume she’s “stupid” because her costumes and makeup used to be pretty out there. She is so obsessed with education that her fans will show up to meet her just so they can impress her by showing their grades on their report cards or their diplomas or degrees. She makes a really big deal out of it too, especially when they understand how and why education is important for them personally and isn’t just a means to an end.
It’s kind of amazing that for some people, they managed to find enough resources such that their love of a celebrity inspired them to find alternate paths for themselves where our education system failed them. And yeah, that celebrity also performed “Stupid Hoe.”
I’d always liked Nicki’s music and badassery but the moment that made me really like her was after seeing the Ellen episode where she meets the British girls, Rosie and Sophia Grace, and she was so amazing. She offered to take them shopping for school supplies and told them to follow their musical dreams but to also stick with school. When she sang with them, she cleaned up the language of the song (they were 8 and 6, I think). I was blown away. She is so kind and gentle and graceful. I will always appreciate Nicki Minaj.
I love her so much. She’s beautiful. She’s smart. She’s kind. She’s talented. She’s bad ass. She’s perfect!
I’m imagining proud Nicki with girls and their report cards and it is making me so happy.
Wow yes can I also add that yes SHE REALLY MAKES AN EMPHASIS ON GRADES! I have a twitter dedicated to her and whenever she gets on, people JUMP at the chance to show their grades! Because they know Nicki loves to see girls succeed and she knows education is a big part of that. People assume she is unintelligent, but she actually graduated high school (a school for the arts where she learned to act). She doesn’t care what you dream of, as long as you try to be the best person you can be in that field.
Nicki stated before that she plans to start a scholarship fund for people going to college. As long as you’re out there being a positive force and doing what makes you happy, she will try to endorse it.
jealousy in relationships is not a cute trait (◕‿◕✿)
guilting or controlling a partner’s behavior is not cute or romantic (◕‿◕✿)
jealousy is a major factor in and aspect of partner violence and abuse (◕‿◕✿)
don’t romanticize jealousy as though it were a healthy part of relationships (◕‿◕✿)
A. Fucking. Men.